Tuesday, September 02, 2008

And the christmas season begins

In the Philippines, christmas season starts in September. This early, you will start to hear christmas songs being played everywhere. And for the business minded, this is another opportunity for them.

Now let me be the first to greet you, Merry Christmas!

White Christams is perhaps one of the most popular christmas song. It's actually my favorite. Here's the lyrics

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

Are you dreaming of a white christmas, too?

2 comments:

  1. After experiencing how cold it could be (and that being spring) I think I cannot survive a white christmas. Besides, Christmas is happier here. Maraming bakasyon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabagay nga, mas masaya nga yata ang pasko dito sa Pinas. Kaya ang daming Pinoy na talagang umuuwi dito sa atin kapag pasko?

    ReplyDelete