Sunday, September 07, 2008

Looking for a cheap web host

Searching for a cheap web hosting package, I stumbled upon www.webhostinggeeks.com, which features web hosting reviews of various web hosting services. This is a useful website for those looking for the best web hosting deals. There are actual review/feedback from the users as well as links to hosting promos and freebies.

I have been blogging for several years now but it was only this year that I really paid attention in monetizing my blogs. So far, so good. In fact, I was able to but two domain names using the money I earned from blogging. I'm still using a free web host offered by blogger but I'm planning to get my own web host. Having your own webhost will give you more options and flexibility.

Do you have your own web host? Which web hosting services can you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment