Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Zealand Immigration Guide

As most of you already know, I'm working as a consultant for Canadian Immigration Consultancy. We provide assistance to those who want to immigrate to Canada.

Because we've been receiving inquiries about New Zealand and Australian Visa application, our big boss decided to expand our services to cater those who want to live and work in Australia or New Zealand.

We'll probably formally start the business early next year.

Just recently, I created a blog focusing on New Zealand Immigration. Aside from providing useful information for visitors, I also hope to make money from that blog, too. I put adsense ads on that blog and I was actually surprised that I already made 3$ from that blog as of yesterday.

Ah, making money online is full of fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment