Sunday, October 04, 2009

How to get an invitation to Google Wave?


How to get an invitation to Google Wave? Can someone invite me to Google Wave please? If you have extra invite for google please send it my way.

How to get an invitation to Google Wave?

These are some of the common messages that can be read from twitter and forums after the release of Google Wave. Like them, I'm also looking for a Google Wave invite. Read about Google Wave here.

Since I don't know of anyone with extra google wave invite, I just tried my luck by signing up here. Hopefully I'll get my google wave invite soon!

And,oh, I also did this.

RT @GoogleWaveRider: 24hr Google Wave invite give away! 1000 invites! Follow @GoogleWaveRider & RT to get yours! #googlewave #wave

No harm in trying. hehe!

Do you have an extra google wave invite? Care to send it my way? Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment