Friday, January 01, 2010

It's going be a great year!


Yes, it's going to be a great year! But not because of 2010 Year of the Tiger predictions and forecasts. It's because I want it to be. Having said that, here's my new year's resolutions:

No more procrastination. I'm not proud of it, but my good friend, Jay, is not exaggerating when he told me one time that I'm such a great procrastinator. I often defer taking actions by offering lousy excuses. I think I'm just lazy like that. But that has to be changed.

Be more aggressive. Since I'm such a procrastinator, it follows that I'm not that aggressive as well. I've lost several opportunities because of that. It's time to be more aggressive.

Focus, focus, focus. The reason why I seldom win in our weekly billiards game is probably because I am not focused in the game. But it's not just in the billiards game that I lack focus. That's another area for me to improve on.

And lastly, I'll be 10% less suplado. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment