Thursday, July 21, 2011

Google+ is the next big thing | Gateway to Canada on Google+

Looks like this Google+ project is going to be big. I decided to get a Google+ account for my GatewayToCanada.Com blog.

I believe this will help drive more traffic to my site and probably help get better SERP rankings. You know, more traffic would mean more Google Money! :-)

Currently, my top referring site to gatewaytocanada.com is Facebook. That's because of the Facebook page I have created and the FB Share button I placed for each blog post.

Now that Google+ is starting to make wave (unlike the Google Wave. haha!), I also placed a Plus1 button for each blog post beside the FB Share Button. Let see how it goes.

By the way, if you're in Google+ too, you may want to add me in your circle. It's http://gplus.to/apolthegreat.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Google+ is going to be huge for anyone in seo or blogging. It's Googles way of listening to the users feedback on how well their search engine worked. The +1 will have a huge influence on SERP

    ReplyDelete