Thursday, January 26, 2012

DragonVale Breeding Guide | How to breed a Rainbow Dragon?

If you are looking for an answer to How to breed a Rainbow Dragon, that makes the two of us. Most of the sites I visited talking about on ways to breed a Rainbow Dragon suggest that the most effective way is breeding a Level 10 Firefly Dragon and Level 10 Seaweed Dragon. I have tried that many times but without luck.


My daughter Pia introduced DragonVale to me last month and I easily got hooked. I have already reached Level 18 with 3 islands and lots of dragons! But aside from Rainbow Dragon, I still have to breed a Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon.

DragonVale Breeding Guide | How to breed a Rainbow Dragon

The easiest way to get these rare dragons is through Gems which you have to purchase. However, I wouldn't use my Google Money just to get these dragons. Haha! Never! Now, I wish I can find a really reliable DragonVale Breeding Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment