Friday, March 16, 2012

SMART Circle | SMART Rewards


Because I complain too much about the services of SMART (See SMART Blackberry BIS Problem and Goodbye SMART blogposts), I am now a member of this exclusive SMART Circle.

SMART Circle | SMART Rewards

I am now entitled to special perks and priviledges from SMART Rewards! Where there is no SMART signal, I have a strong one. All the missing loads from your prepaid SMART SIM will be credited to my account!

Kidding.

This SMART Circle program is actually by invitation only. I received my SMART Circle Card yesterday maybe because I am considered loyal SMART subscriber and with good credit standing. If you are considered to have community influence and have the power of brand ambassadorship, you may also be invited.

So what does it mean to be a member of this SMART CIRCLE?

Discounts. It's a discount card. Present this card to SMART's partner merchant to avail of discounts and premiums.

Priority. Being member of this SMART Circle, you will enjoy priority handling of identified service requests and waiving of processing fees for some services.

I have just activated my SMART Circle card. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment