Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twitter Find: Blog ng Tunay na Lalake

For the uninitiated, Twitter is a free social messaging utility - social networking, instant messaging and micro-blogging - for staying connected in real-time. And if it's from twitter, it must be good.

Well, that of course depends on the kind of tweeples you're following. So far, I've been getting lots of good stuff from the tweeples I follow - funny stories, tech news, blogging tips, currents events and more.

From now on, I'll be blogging about interesting stuff I'll find from twitter. For a start, here's a funny blog called Hay! Men! Ang blog ng mga tunay na lalake!

Find out what's Winnie the Pooh's real gender. Are you sure Popeye is a real man? They have all the answer.

And, oh, they also have entry about Jovito Palparan, my favorite post actually.

So what are you waiting for? Visit http://tunaynalalake.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment