Sunday, February 07, 2010

Valentine's Day Text Messages | Sweet, Love and Thoughtful SMS


Send sweet, love and thoughtful SMS to your love ones this 2010 Valentine's Day. Here are some Valentine's Day Text Messages you may use.

-Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. Happy Valentine's Day!

-I am in da emergency room now talk'n to da doctor he says it doesn't look good he says I am going to die... If I ever stop loving YOU!

-When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remember that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.
And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!


No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day!

Please feel free to add Valentine's Day text messages using the comment section below.

Happy Valentin's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the collection on this site. Visit this site almost everyday, have it in my favorites. For all the readers would like to share a love sms site. Feel it will be useful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collection of valentine sms ...Nice way to wish Valentine to closed ones

    ReplyDelete