Thursday, August 04, 2011

May Alon sa Gubat - Gubat Bay Surfers | Gubat, Sorsogon Bicol

Gubat Bay Surfers | Gubat, Sorsogon Bicol
I have just found out that there is a surfing club in Gubat, Sorsosgon Bicol, where my mom came from. It's called Gubat Bay Surfers and they also have a Facebook Page.

Thanks to Adelina Ermino's FB Wall post. :-)

Surfing is one of those things that I really wanted to learn. Knowing about this Gubat Bay Surfers makes me want to visit Gubat again and learn how to surf there. Last time I went to Gubat, Sorsogon was in 1998 when we visited my grandparents there. Soon, I will visit Gubat again!

Meanwhile, let me just share this video of Gubat Bay Surfers I found from Youtube.




Gubat Bay Surfers Video - Gubat, Sorsogon, Bicol


Apparently, the Rizal Beach in Brgy Rizal has now become a surfing hub for the locals and tourists as well. Pilipinas, Tara Na! Visit Gubat, Sorsogon and enjoy surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment