Thursday, October 02, 2008

A trip to Manila Ocean Park

Upon learning that October 1 was declared a holiday, I immediately plan a trip to Manila Ocean Park with Pia. A typhoon almost disrupted our trip. But since the rain wasn't that heavy, I decided to went on with the plan and I'm glad I did.

Here are some of the pictures I've taken.

Bay Area
There was a long queue on the ticket booth when we arrived. We waited outside and took my first shot.

Neo
Me: Baby, look! That's Nemo! Pia: Who's Nemo? Note to self: Buy a pirated DVD copy of Nemo :-)

a fish with no name
A fish with no name. Don't ask, I forgot. LOL

seahorse
Ah, this time it's a horse with a name: Seahorse!

stingray
This is Pia's favorite. A colorful blue-spotted ribbon tail stingray.

fish spa
We tried the fish spa. Pia was afraid at first but later on loved it!

To see more pictures of our trip to Manila Ocean Park, check my multiply account.

For more information about Manila Ocean Park, visit their website at www.manilaoceanpark.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. :-)

    Uhm... ikaw ba yung apo ni Lolo Emilio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me & GF will be going to the Manila Ocean Park this month because of the Php 99 Musical Fountain promo.

    ReplyDelete