Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Noynoy for President?


It looks like the Noynoy for President campaign is getting more and more support. Sen. Mar Roxas gave way to Noynoy as Liberal Party standard bearer!

Saying that somebody "has to make a sacrifice," Senator Manuel "Mar" Roxas II indicated Tuesday that he is giving way to his party-mate Sen. Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" Aquino III as the standard bearer of the Liberal Party in the 2010 presidential elections.[Source]

I hate the way Sen. Mar Roxas run his publicity campaign in preparation for Philippines 2010 Election, but if his decision is not just one of his political stunts, that is admirable. I'll salute him for that.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to vote Noynoy for President. As far as I am concerned, I want to hear his program of actions first. I'm also interested to hear what he intends to do with Hacienda Luisita. So let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment