Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Mt. Gulugod Baboy Revisited


Mt. Gulugod Baboy

Mt. Gulugod Baboy is one of the mountaineering destinations that I really like. That's why when fellow ASMSI Mountaineers scheduled a climb to Gulugod Baboy last weekend, I made sure that I'll be able to join. And I'm glad I did!

Mt. Gulugod Baboy

The first time I climbed Gulugod Baboy, we took the easy trail via Brgy Gasang in Mabini Batangas. It was literally just like a walk in the park. But this time, the jump off site was at Philpan Diving Resort in Anilao, Mabini Batangas. A bit challenging than the Brgy Gasang route but still a relatively easy climb.

Gulugod Baboy

We arrived at the jump off site Friday night around 10pm and before 12 midnight we were already at the camp site.

maricaban tingloy batangas

We're supposed to have a side trip to Sombrero Island the following day to enjoy swimming, but we ended up going to Maricaban in Tingloy, Batangas. White sand beach at Maricaban is way better than that of Sombrero Isaland!

Gulugod Baboy

More Mt. Guludod Baboy climb pictures here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment