Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Palm Treo 680 SMS Truncated


After installing Mundu IM and 2TwitMe, my Palm Treo 680 started to encounter problem - truncated SMS.

I don't have this problem prior to installation so I suspected that is has something to do with the new apps. I made a soft reset hoping it will solve the problem but without luck.

I was about to do a hard reset when I thought of searching for other solution.

Luckily, I found one. The power of Google. :-)

Here's how to solve your SMS Truncated problem:

1. Download Filez if you don't already have it, and run it. Download the file here. You can download it direct to your Treo.

2. Go to "View Preferences" (If you're in "View and edit files" mode, press "close" to go back to the main screen).

3. Choose 'Saved' on the selection on the right side.

4. Find PIL! key and delete it.

5. Done, it doesn't even need a reset.

It indeed solved my Palm Treo 680 SMS truncated problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment