Thursday, June 24, 2010

7 Things I learned from our Bangkok Trip


Here are 7 things I learaned from our Bangkok Trip last weekend with my family and friends.

1. Majority of Thai people loves their King. I can't say the same thing for Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

2. They use right-hand-drive vehicles in Thailand.

3. There are pink taxis in Thailand. Taking a cab in Thailand is pretty much like in Manila. Some drivers would try to take advantage to make extra moolah.
bangkok taxi

5. Riding a Tuk Tuk in Bangkok is not cheap. They charge a minimum of THB40 for the same distance that our tricycle drivers would charge only P10.

tuk tuk

6. In Thailand, if they can't uderstand what you are saying due to language barrier, they will smile. Entirely different from my experience in Hong Kong.

7. Prices of food (finally tasted authentic Thai noodle!)and clothings in Thailand is cheaper than in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment