The Sisters of Mary Schools (Technical Institue) offers full scholarship in high school with free board and lodging; free medical & dental services & high-quality education. High school scholars will be trained on Electronics, Dressmaking, Industrial Sewing Machine Operation, Advanced Dressmaking,Steno-typing and Bookkeeping, Basic Computer Systems, Call Center Training, Culinary Arts, Machine Shop & Welding, Computer Technology (CADD), AUTOCAD, Automechanics & Driving and Mechanical Processes.
There will be Qualifying Exam for all students (Boys & Girls) at the Sisters of Mary School Girlstown Complex, Biga, Silang Cavite on December 07, 2010. Exams start at 8:30 am to 4pm.
Requirements & qualifications for Incoming Freshmen:
1. must be 12- 15 years old by December 2010; must not have studied in high school
2. must have completed elementary studies or presently enrolled as grade VI pupil
3. must come from poor family with monthly income of Php 3,000.00 or below
4. must not have brother/sister studying in any of the four Sisters of Mary Campuses (Biga Cavite;Adlas Cavite; Talisay Cebu;Minglanilla Cebu)
5. must not have a brother/sister who have graduated at any of the Sisters of Mary campuses
Sta. Mesa Manila, Biga Cavite, Adlas Cavite, Talisay Cebu, Minglanilla Cebu)
6. for elementary graduates - must have a general average of 80% or above on their grade VI card; must present original grade VI card during the qualifying exam
7. for those presently enrolled in Grade VI - must secure Certification from the Principal indicating that they are currently enrolled and have a general average of 80% and above on their grading period
8. must be accompanied by a guardian on the day of examination (for interview)
9. must present original birth certificate
10. Bring 1x1" ID Picture
The Sisters of Mary School was founded by Fr. Al Scwartz. He died several years ago but his work continues. The school is being funded through donations from benefactors around the world.
|ASMSI Fun Run Nov 2010|