Monday, July 27, 2009

2009 WWE Night of Champions | Jeff Hardy is the new World Heavyweight Champion!


I woke up late today and failed to watch the 2009 WWE Night of Champions via Free Live Stream. However, I was able to watch CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy, singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship, via Jack TV. Jeff Hardy is the new World Heavyweight Champion!

2009 WWE Night of Champions | Jeff Hardy is the new World Heavyweight Champion!
Now I'll be looking for 2009 WWE Night of Champions video replays.

Here's the 2009 WWE Night of Champions matches that I failed to watch live:


Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. John Cena
Maryse vs. Mickie
CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho and TBA vs. The Legacy (Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase)
Tommy Dreamer vs. Christian
Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Congratulations to Jeff Hardy for winning the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I'm off to search for 2009 WWE Night of Champions video replays.

No comments:

Post a Comment