Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt | Be good to yourself


When I saw the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt's Be Good to Yourself campaign over at Nuffnang few weeks ago, the first thing that entered my mind then was Ka Ding Fortuna.

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt | Be good to yourself
Image from There's Blood in Your Coffee


Ding Fortuna was an active member of KMU National Council and has served the militant labor movement for 29 years as a labor leader of the multinational company Nestle workers' union until he was murdered on Sept 2005.

I've been boycotting Nestle Products since then.

When I realized that the Nuffnang ads running on this blog is that of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt's Be Good to Yourself campaign, I immediately requested from Nuffnang to remove the NFSY ads, which they immediately did.

Nestle is active in using blogs to promote their products like in the case of Nestle Pops. But in solidarity with the Nestle Workers union, I never allow Nestle ads on this blog. I have also blocked from my Adsense account all ads from Nestle.

It's good that Nestle promotes good health. Please also be good to your workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment