I have decided months ago to get an iPad, but I might settle for the newly launched Cherry Mobile Superion Tablet Phone instead. Superion is the Philippines' first Andriod-powered tablet.
Cherry Mobile Superion Tablet Phone Features/Specifications.
* Android OS 2.2
* Quadband GSM, 850/900/1900/2100
* Triband UMTS 900/1900/2100
* 7" WVGA Capacitive Touchscreen
* Qualcomm MSM 7227 600 MHz Processor
* 512MB ROM, 512MB RAM
* Expandable memory up to 32GB
* 3G/HSDPA Connectivity
* Standard Mini USB 2.0
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Ambient Light Sensor
* Google Mobile Services (Gmail, Maps, Marketplace)
* 3 megapixels with Auto-Focus (Back)
* VGA Camera (Front)
Superion costs only P19,990, a lot cheaper than iPad. Price range for iPad being sold locally ranges from P30,000 to P35,000.
Hmmm... Cherry Mobile Superion Tablet Phone or iPad? Let's see.